Planned Giving: Leave Your Legacy at the ACHS
There are many ways to give to the Ashland County Historical Society.
- Tangible personal property may be donated to the museum during your lifetime or by bequest.
- Donors who remember the ACHS in their wills benefit the museum in many ways, including helping to maintain the collection, providing support for exhibitions, supporting outreach into the community, and a range of other educational activities. A bequest is one of the simplest ways to provide for the future of the ACHS.
- An endowment gift creates a permanent legacy for you, allows you to honor a family member or loved one, and provides a steady stream of funds to sustain the ACHS well into the future.
However you decide to give, your gift ensures that the history of Ashland County will be preserved for future generations.
Address for Donations
Ashland County Historical Society
420 Center Street
Ashland, Ohio 44805
Individual/Family Membership Levels
Student – $10
Friends (1 or 2 in household) – $15
Family (more than 2 in household) – $25
Patron – $50
Benefactor – $100
Distinguished – $200
Founder – $500
Visionary – $1,000
Corporate Membership Levels
Iron – $50
Bronze – $100
Silver – $150
Gold – $250
Platinum – $500
Diamond – $1,000
Thank you to our 2023-2024 Corporate Sponsors!
DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORS
• Mowry Builders
• Lighthouse Wealth Management Inc.
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS
• Ashland Elks Lodge #1360
• UH Samaritan Regional Health System
• Ashland University
• Ohio Fire
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
• Baker, Bowman, & Co.
• Paullin Seal Coating
• Coldwell Banker Ward Real Estate
Ways to Volunteer
Popular Events for Volunteering
Ice Cream Social
Christmas Open House